Deep inside the forest, I learned to see with eyes wide open illuminating the path home.
The macramé necklace features a labradorite stone pendant, center focus. The iridescent optical effect is coined labradorescence. It is not directly visible under the microscope.
In spirituality, labradorite is known as the stone of transformation. It is used when moving forward and upwards towards a goal. It’s a grounding tool raising conscious awareness of the keeper.
- Macramé waxed thread cord.
- Lengthy adjustable closure.
- 1” Labradorite crystal stone
- Pendant dimensions: 1.25” X 3” X .25”
- Handcrafted in Goa, India by Living Forest.
- Ready to ship in the USA.